Race Ramps RR-FS Flatstoppers
Too little time with too many tires to keep spinning? FlatStoppers® are saving thousands of tires world-wide while they are “stuck” in storage. Whenever you’re parking your car for 30 days or more, this best-selling product will preserve your tire shape. Once tires are set in FlatStoppers on a level surface, they settle into the pad’s concave depression, which evenly disperses the weight of the car across the increased contact patch and prevents flat spots. Additionally, FlatStoppers will not conduct heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures.
FlatStoppers are available in three sizes (and two colors). The new supercar version offers a greater width (for those monster tires!) and a lower angle of approach for even easier vehicle positioning (especially if you have a manual transmission).
- Save your tires during car storage
- Preserve tire shape
- Provide thermal protection
- Available in three product widths for varied tire sizes
- Set of four
- Dimensions: See matrix, varies by version
- Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
- Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Maximum tire width: 8” to 14”, see matrix, varies by version
- Tire diameter: 25” to 30”
- Product weight: See matrix, varies by version
- Sold as: 10” width in black (RR-FS-10), 14” width in black (RR-FS), 16” width in black (RR-FS-16-SC), and 16” width in red (RR-FS-16-SC-R