Race Ramps RR-40 40-inch Race Ramp Sport Ramp
40″ Sport Ramps are a no-fuss, lightweight, solid set of ramps for maintaining and displaying your sports car. The set of two ramps lifts your car a full 7” high and fits tires up to 8” wide. Their 16.7 degree angle of approach is designed for lowered, short-nose vehicles like stock Miatas, Subarus, Evos, BMWs, Triumph MGs, Jaguars, C1-C3 Corvettes, and more. (However, if you’ve lowered your car, added a splitter, changed your springs, or otherwise altered your suspension, these may not work for you – see below for additional options.) Each ramp can hold up to 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Need a smaller angle of approach? Sport Ramps won’t work with C5s, C6s, C7s, and Vipers, but we’ve got you covered with our 56″ or 67″ XT Race Ramps, which have a lower angle of approach for low-to-the-ground cars.
- Ideal for most small sports cars such as Miatas, Subarus, Evos, BMWs, Triumph MGs, Jaguars, and C1-C3 Corvettes.
- 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
- Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
- Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
- No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
- Comes with a carrying strap for easy transport and storage.
- Sold as a set of two.
- When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Use on a level, flat surface.
- Ensure that the bottom of the ramps make full contact with a solid surface.
- Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width.
- Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
- When the vehicle is in place, put it in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set the emergency brake.
- Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.
- Dimensions: 40”L x 10”W x 10.75”H (7” of lift)
- Angle of approach: 16.7 degrees
- Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
- Total weight capacity: 6,000 lbs. per set
- Maximum tire width: 8”
- Product weight: 6 lbs. per ramp
- Shipping: weight of 15 lbs., box size of 41”L x 12.5”W x 11”H