Norco 76402B 1-1/2 Ton Long Hand Jack
- Various farm applications, but primarily used as original equipment for manufacturers of shop cranes, lift tables and any equipment requiring a long hydraulic stroke.
- Same as bottle jack features but designed with larger hydraulic units and larger ram diameters to withstand side loads.
- Larger diameter pump pistons for faster rising action.
- “Parkerized” rams and flash chromed pump pistons inhibit rust.
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Low Lift Height 22.6"
- High Lift Height 41.9"
- Stroke 19.3"
- Screw Extension --
- Base Size 4" x 4.56"
- Carry Handle No
- Shipping Weight 17.5 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.