Norco 72090A 20 Ton Air/Hydraulic Floor Jack - Low Profile
- Heavy duty truck, agricultural and heavy construction equipment. Ideal for loaded truck and trailer roadside service calls.
- Its light weight makes it perfect for mobile repair service.
- Long handle with 36-1/2” reach helps in positioning jack under vehicles with low overhang.
- May be stored in a vertical position.
- Compact design fits easily between tandem wheels.
- Parkerized coating on pump piston, extension screw and extension adapters and chrome coated ram offer protection against rust.
- Removable extension screw is used with the two 4” extension adapters (included) for added height when necessary.
- Self-retracting ram eliminates manual lowering of the jack.
- 5 1/4” diameter high impact composite wheels make maneuverability easy.
- Fast efficient air pump reduces lifting time and has a built-in relief mechanism which prevents the jack from being used beyond its maximum allowable capacity.
- Convenient push button air valve connected to an in-line filter prohibits contaminates from entering the air/hydraulic system.
- Low Lift Height 8.625"
- High Lift Height 22.75"
- Stroke 4.125"
- Screw Extension 2"
- Base Size 9.25" x 17.25"
- P.S.I. Range 100-130
- Shipping Weight 63 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.