Mahle CML-9x8 CML-9x8 - 76 ton (152,000 lb.) Commercial Vehicle Mobile Column Lift - Wireless (Set of 8)
- Intelligent patented wireless smart lift technology.
- Simple tablet-based touch screen with onboard manuals, videos, and internet.
- Broad application, heavy-duty through light-duty vehicles.
- Fully adjustable carriage, 12" forks supports wheel diameter from 5" to 24.5".
- Patent-pending down-stop visual safety system.
- Adjustable lift height up to 69" (1753 mm).
- 24-volt mobile column, with a wide, adjustable carriage for over-sized tire engagement.
- Features the industry's original wireless communication system, state of the art touch screen graphic control system, and a patented self-centering adjustable carriage, providing the user with the most reliable and safe lifting environment.
- No external wires or cords providing clear and safe access to the undercarriage of the vehicle.
- When used at full operating height, the user is provided with a lift height of 69 inches of free-and-clear access perfect for preventative maintenance; transmission removal and installation; clutch replacements; and with singe and paired operation. make easy work of axle, brake, and wheel work.
|Capacity (Each)||19,000 lb (8,165 kg)|
|Max. Hydraulic Operating Pressure||2,600 psi (17.9 MPa)|
|Min/Max Wheel Diameter||5 in / 24.5 in (127 mm / 622 mm)|
|Min (2)/Max (4) Lift Height||32 in / 69 in (813 mm / 1,753 mm)|
|Lift Speed (Max Load)||60 in/min (1,524 mm/min)|
|Weight||1,510 lb (685 kg)|
|Height||88.5 in (2,248 mm)|
|Height at Full Lift||(157.13 in (3,991 mm)|
|Operating Peak Power||4 HP (3 kW)|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC Nominal|
|Charger Voltage Required||70-130 VAC @50-60 Hz|
Additional Sets - Sold Separately
For Workshop units = It is 1 year for parts and labor.
For ShopPro (lifts and jacks) = lifetime warranty from defective materials and workmanship. Other than that 1 year as far as wearable parts go.
For Parts = It is 90 days.
It is important to always evaluate with Tech Support about every warranty issue. For that, call 800-562-4791 for getting help.