Lisle 18000 UNIV CAM DRIVER
Features and Benefits:
- Drives Camshaft Bearings Smoothly.
- Now one complete low cost set that will remove or insert camshaft bearings in nearly all engines from compact cars to heavy trucks.
- Range of 1.125" to 2.69" (28.58 - 68.3mm).
- EASY ON BEARINGS.
- The expander has a neoprene sleeve over which the split driving plugs are mounted and expanded to size.
- This tool has two sets of rubber sleeves supplied with it for each expanding driver.
- The brown sleeves are used when driving thin wall bearings (.065).
- The black sleeves should be used when driving thick wall bearings (.090).
- Instruction sheet T18000 provides complete illustrated operating instructions and parts list.
- Range 1.125" to 2.690". Includes: Driving shaft driving shaft extension expander unit five (5) split driving plugs two (2) driving collars centering cone and blow molded case.
- Package Dimensions: 6.75"w 31.25"h 1"d
Lisle Manufacturer Warranty
All products have a lifetime warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Warranty does not apply to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper use, etc.