Lift King CUS1000 Custom Accessory Rack
*Image for reference only
*Accessories not included by default, call us to get a quote
*Price determined based on the selected options and design.
The Lift King Custom Accessory Rack is a great way to store Lift King Accessories. This product will help conserve space and keep equipment organized.
This rack is equipped with four swivel brake casters that make relocating Lift King Accessories anywhere in the shop an easy task.
This is a custom-built rack designed to hold any of the accessories listed below.
Accessories (*optional purchase*):
New Equipment Warranty Policy
Liftking Manufacturing Corp warrants new products sold by it under the trademark Liftking to be free from defects in material and workmanship for twelve (12) months or two thousand (2000) operating hours – whichever occurs first – after delivery of the product to the initial user. Rentals are considered as retail sales.
The warranty shall be fulfilled by any authorized Liftking dealer who will provide, at their place of business, a new orrepaired part (whichever Liftking elects) along with established labor forthe installation ofsuch partsfound upon itsinspection to be defective in material or workmanship. All engine warranty will be provided by the authorized engine dealer.
Defective parts are to be held at the dealership for sixty (60) days (from date of Liftking receiving the completed warranty claim form) and if requested, returned to Liftking (prepaid) for inspection and final determination of warranty coverage. Replacement parts provided under the terms of this warranty are warranted for the duration of the warranty of the product in which they are installed.
This warranty shall not apply to:
1. Any operation which is part of a pre-delivery or 50-hour inspection service.
2. Vendor warranted items such as tires.
3. Normal maintenance services such as engine tune-up, fuel system cleaning, lubrication, brake adjustments, chain and roller adjustment; as well as normal replacement of service items such as filters, oils, tune-up parts, brake or clutch linings.
4. Deterioration of rubber components and exterior finish due to normal use or exposure.
5. Any part of the machine that has been subject to abuse, negligence, alterations, accidents or in connection with parts or attachments made or supplied by someone other than Liftking.
6. Incidental charges such as towing, fluids, and lubricants (including oil, fuel, antifreeze, etc.).
7. Travel time, shipping expenses, meals, and overtime.
8. Transportation and trucking charges.
9. Loaner equipment.
10. Loss of revenue.