JET Tools 182551 VOLT 1/4 Ton Electric Hoist 3Ph, 460V 50' Lift - While Supplies Last
The VOLT series is the first electric hoist to feature Full-Range Speed Control. This technology brings electronic variable speed functionality to the hoist. Lifting speed is now entirely in the hands of the user and can be adjusted on an as needed based according to the application. JET’s VOLT Series is a full line of variable speed hoists from 1/2 Ton to 10 Ton capacities; 10, 15 and 20 feet of lift standard, and in both single phase and 3-phase models. Engineered for control and precision, the VOLT Series will change the way you get the work done.
- 24 Volt, 2-button controller is included.
- Electromagnetic brake design is an industry-proven safety feature that secures the load even if power is interrupted to the hoist.
- Eliminates bump-firing when positioning the work piece reducing downtime and maintenance.
- H4 Duty Rating means the VOLT is engineered for demanding, industrial environments and the toughest applications.
- Heavy-duty nylon chain bag with reinforcing metal brackets included.
- Industry proven Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain.
- JET VOLT and SSC Series Electric Hoists and JET ET Series Electric Trolleys are NOT rated or designed for outdoor use or wet environments.
- Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate.
- Minimum speed allows the work piece to be slowly inched down for a soft stop.
- Overload Protection prevents the operator from being able to lift more than the rated capacity of the hoist.
- Patent Pending.
- Patented electronic variable speed technology allows for the lift speed to be adjusted to the application.
- Soft start and stops increase the life of the gear train components, load chain hooks, and brake components.
- Thermal overload protection protects the motor from overheating in low voltage situations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.