Ingersoll Rand 325B Heavy Duty 18 Gauge 3,200 Strokes/min. Air Nibbler
Get a bigger bite and better angle cuts with our air nibbler. Instead of shearing or sawing, the tool actually "nibbles" cold rolled steel, plastic, tin, aluminum, and other metals, up to 18 guage thicknesses at a rate of more than 6 ft. per minute. It's ideal for paint and auto body shopts, tinsmiths, and sheet metal shops.
- Cuts out guarter panels without distorting the edges of the material
- Start cuts in the center of a panel
- Holds a tight 1/4" radius with great accuracy
- Easy to operate and control
- Balanced lightweight tool
- Requires 1/2" pilot/starter hole
- Strokes per minute: 3200
- Stroke Length: Na
- Tool Weight: 2.1lb
- Overall Length: 7.3"
- Average Air Consumption: 4
- Air Consumption @ Load: 17cfm
- Sound Pressure/Power: 90.2
- Air Inlet: ¼"
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"