Hofmann Monty 3300 24" High Performance Tilt Back Tire Changer
Hofmann Monty 3300 High Performance Tilt Back Tire Changer
Hofmann’s monty 3300 tilt-tower tire changers feature 24" outer-wheel clamping standard. The monty 3300 accommodates tire diameters up to 40" and wheel widths up to 15". This tire changer can handle a wide variety of wheels available today, ranging from OEM to aftermarket. The tilt-tower feature has automatic pneumatic locking of the wheel offset to provide maximum cosmetic safety for expensive wheels.
Accommodates Large Wheel & Tire Assemblies
Allowing for a tire diameter of 40" and an outer-wheel daimeter of 24", the monty 3300/3300em can handle wheel and tire assemblies found on cars and light trucks.
Dual Wheel Clamping Cylinders
Dual pneumatic clamping cylinders control all four clamping jaws, eliminating damage to wheels due to slippage.
Multi-Position Bead Breaker
6,000 lbs. of power at the bead shovel and a range of 17" wide. The two-stage pneumatic cylinder provides precise power and can be toggled with the foot pedal as needed. Both the stiffest and the softest sidewalls are a snap. No damage to the tires while loosening the beads!
Powerful Tire Inflation System
Powerful air blast operated by the foot pedal. Each moveable jaw is precisely set to the exact position under the wheel to seal the tire bead.
Built To Last
Heavy, solid ½" thick steel clamping table. Rugged steel-reinforced chasis. Rust-proof air cylinders and valves. Compressed air lubricator and regulator on-board - keeps valves and cylinders maintenance-free!
EasyMont Pro Pneumatic Bead Assist
EasyMont Pro features a three-piece design with a Top Roller, Pressing Foot, and Lifting Disc. Each piece provides a specialized function that assists a single operator in mounting/demounting low-profile and high-performance tires.
- Assists operator with bead lubrication, wheel clamping, lower bead lifting, re-loosens beads, and allows easy one-operator mounting of the stiff upper bead.
- EAA0329G35B - Standard with monty 3300em (M3300110EM), Optional with monty 3300 (M3300110).
- Top Roller:
- Demounting - Presses down on the tire sidewall, provides clearance for easy positioning of the mount/demount head, upper bead lubrication, and easy insertion of the demount tire lever.
- Mounting - The roller retains the bead under the nose of the mounting head. Works in conjunction with the Pressing Foot to keep the tire bead below the wheel drop center as the tire rotates 360° during the mounting process.
- Pressing Foot:
- Tire Clamping - Presses the wheel in the center hole which allows the lower bead to clear the wheel’s rim for easy clamping.
- Tire Mounting - Presses the upper tire sidewall into the drop center and holds it in place during the 360° rotation required for mounting the upper bead is complete. Allows one-technician operation for mounting stiff sidewall, run-flat and high-performance tires.
- Lifting Disc: Loosens lower beads that often re-seat. To remove the upper bead, the lower bead must be free to move vertically during demounting. Provides an "extra hand" to lift and hold wide tires to facilitate insertion of the demount lever to remove the lower bead.
- For better cosmetic protection of expensive tires and wheels, an optional adjustable bead breaking disc can be fitted to the EasyMont Pro. This disc allows for breaking the tire beads using 360° tire rotation while the disc gently presses the tire bead dynamically, thus preserving tire and wheel.
|Overall Wheel Clamping Diameter||10" - 24"|
|Inner-Wheel Clamping Diameter||12" - 24"|
|Outer-Wheel Clamping Diameter||10" - 24"|
|Bead Breaker Range||2" - 17"|
|Bead Loosening Power||6,000 lbs.|
|Maximum Wheel Width||15"|
|Maximum Outer Tire Diameter||40"|
|Work Area Dimensions (DxWxH)||72"x68"x85"|
|Air Requirements||100 to 175 PSI @ 5 CFM|
|Shipping Weight||855 lbs. (monty 3300em)|
|625 lbs. (monty 3300)|
|Power Requirements||120V, 1Ph, 60HZ|
Drive Motor/Air Supply Options
|Electric (standard)||1 HP|
|Air (optional)||110 to 175 PSI @ 5 CFM (Available Upon Request)|
|EAA0329G35B||EasyMont Pro Pneumatic Bead Assist*|
|EAA0329G53A||Motorcycle/ATV Adapters (Outer wheel clamping diameter: 8" - 24")|
|4028228||Quick Change Bead Head Kit*|
|EAA0247G20A||Composite Mount/Demount Head|
|EAA0247G04A||Protective Cover* (For tire lever EAA0247G02A, included with all Hofmann Tire Changers)|
|ST4027645||Outside Clamping Jaw Protectors (Set of 4)|
|ST0022129||Snap-in Jaw Protector|
|EAA0304G15A||Protective Cover* for Bead Breaker Shovel|
|ST4026853||Rim Protector*, snaps on to rim of wheel (3 each. Use with Wave Tire Tool EAA0304G14A)|
|EAA0247G15A||Protective Insert for Mount/Demount Head (10 each)|
|ST0024335||Replacement Composite Head|
|EAA0304G14A||Wave Tire Tool|
|ST4028648||Magic Bead Pusher (Use with EasyMont Pro Pneumatic Bead Assist Device EAA0329G35B)|
|EAA0329G92A||Hex Bar with Roller Attachment|
|EAA0304G43A||Bead Breaker Disc (Use with Hex Bar EAA0329G92A)|
|EAA0247G70A||Bead Clamp for performance wheels|
|EAA0247G11A||Bead Clamp for run-flat tires|
|ST0029455||Protective Slide Cover|
|8-03229A||Premium Tire Paste|
* Accessories come standard with monty 3300em (M3300110EM).
Hofmann equipment Warranty Policy
Hofmann USA products carry the following warranties:
1. HOFMANN WHEL BALANCERS:
- LABOR 6 MONTHS
- PARTS 1 YEAR
- ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT BOARD 3 YEARS
- ELECTRIC MOTOR 5 YEARS
2. HOFMANN BRAKE LATHES:
- LABOR - 6 MONTHS
- PARTS - 2 YEARS
- ELECTRIC MOTOR - 1 YEAR
3. HOFMANN TIRE CHANGERS:
- LABOR - 6 MONTHS
- PARTS - 1 YEAR
- ELECTRIC MOTOR - 3 YEARS
- AIR MOTOR - 1 YEAR
- TRANMISSION - 3 YEARS
4. HOFMANN WHEEL ALIGNERS:
- LABOR - 6 MONTHS
- CIRCUIT BOARDS, PC’S, CRT & LCD - 3 YEARS
- PARTS & PRINTER - 1 YEAR
5. HOFMANN LIFTS:
- LABOR - 1 YEAR
- PARTS - 1 YEAR
- POWER PACK - 18 MONTHS (1 YEAR SCISSOR ALIGNMENT)
- HYDRAULICS - 1 YEAR
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products