Hofmann Geodyna 9000P Diagnostic Wheel Balancer with Touch Screen and 3D Camera Technology
Hofmann 9000P Diagnostic Wheel Balancer with Touch Screen and 3D Camera Technology
A video wheel balancer for cars and light trucks, the geodyna®9000p features fully automatic non-contact acquisition of all data via 3D imaging technology and five high-resolution cameras, the Power Clamp clamping system, pinpoint easyWEIGHT laser, plus a touch screen interface for unequaled usability, performance and precision.
The type, size and position of a defect in the tire are identified, measured and visualised by non-contact 3D imaging technology.
Pinpoint laser identifies exact weight placement location for increased accuracy and efficiency.
Radial run-out diagnosis of the wheel is performed during unbalance measurement, hence without compromising on productivity. High run-out is automatically detected during rim diagnosis, providing match-mounting.
The 225 mm length allows the use of stud-hole flanges and other accessories for almost every type of rim.
Highly intuitive and fast touch-screen monitor with large digits, coloured weight position indicators and PLATINUM user interface – improved intuitiveness and ergonomics.
Peak-to-peak and 1st harmonic graphs of wheel run-out are provided for an easy diagnostic of the issues. Rim run-out and matching information are provided when necessary.
The rim scanner automatically detects rim diameter and offset as well as the number and position of rim spokes. Then it automatically chooses balancing mode, weight types and weight positions.
Hides adhesive weights behind two adjacent spokes so they cannot be seen from the outside.
The patented and ergonomic telescopic wheel guard reduces the footprint.
Touch the rim with the gauge arm to enter the rim dimensions and automatically select the weight balancing mode.
Patented automatic Power Clamp electromechanical clamps the wheel accurately with a constant force, reducing the opportunity for chasing weight.
30% reduced cycle time, less than 4,5 seconds, maintaining the same high accuracy.
Measurement system for high precision and repeatability.
- Automatic Acquisition - Non-contact 3D imaging technology is virtually error-proof: just clamp the wheel, close the guard and let the geodyna 9000p do the rest. Automatic and non-contact detection of wheel dimensions, balancing mode, number and position of spokes, amount and position of weights, lateral and radial run-out of tire and rim, match mounting and geometric issues
- Run-Out Measurement - Non-contact 3D imaging technology scans the rim and tire profile to measure radial tire run-out, bead seat run-out on the bare rim and radial and lateral rim run-out on both sides
- 3D Imaging - Five high resolution laser cameras scan the complete rim and tire profile to provide visual evidence of results, increase customer awareness and improve customer satisfaction
- Run-Out Force Vectoring (RFV) - Determines the virtual loaded run-out contact patch of the wheel assembly and calculates the spring rate by measuring tread width, sidewall height, surface singularities and estimated tire pressure
- Sidewall & Tread Analysis - The wheel is scanned to within 0.1 mm accuracy to examine all externally visible scratches, cuts, bulges, blisters, flat spots and uneven wear-out that could potentially lead to safety issues
- Tire Wear-Out Prediction - Predicts the tire wear-out point to help prepare the customer for when a replacement may be needed
- Advanced Spoke Detection - Detects spokes to provide optimum placement of weights, allowing for accurate balancing of alloy spoke rims while preserving their visual appearance
- Wheel Data Freeze - Allows the operator to save the data detected on the first rim of a set of identical wheels, reducing data acquisition time for subsequent identical wheels
- Smart Profile - Automatically detects optimum balancing program by determining amount, position and type of the balance weights on the basis of rim dimensions saved in memory and imbalance data determined during measurement
- Motorized Yes
- Wheel clamping Power Clamp
- Diameter of shaft 40 mm
- Measuring speed < 200 rpm
- Balancing accuracy 0.035 oz
- Angular resolution ± 0,35°
- Length of shaft 225 mm
- Rim diameter range 15" - 30"
- Offset range 1" - 20"
- Rim width range 3" - 20"
- Max wheel diameter 37.4 inch
- Max. wheel weight 154 lbs
- Input power (amperage) 4 A
- Input power (VAC) 230 VAC 1Ph 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions LxWxH 57" x 38.98" x 67.32"
- Net weight 462 lbs
Hofmann equipment Warranty Policy
Hofmann USA products carry the following warranties:
1. HOFMANN WHEL BALANCERS:
- LABOR 6 MONTHS
- PARTS 1 YEAR
- ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT BOARD 3 YEARS
- ELECTRIC MOTOR 5 YEARS
2. HOFMANN BRAKE LATHES:
- LABOR - 6 MONTHS
- PARTS - 2 YEARS
- ELECTRIC MOTOR - 1 YEAR
3. HOFMANN TIRE CHANGERS:
- LABOR - 6 MONTHS
- PARTS - 1 YEAR
- ELECTRIC MOTOR - 3 YEARS
- AIR MOTOR - 1 YEAR
- TRANMISSION - 3 YEARS
4. HOFMANN WHEEL ALIGNERS:
- LABOR - 6 MONTHS
- CIRCUIT BOARDS, PC’S, CRT & LCD - 3 YEARS
- PARTS & PRINTER - 1 YEAR
5. HOFMANN LIFTS:
- LABOR - 1 YEAR
- PARTS - 1 YEAR
- POWER PACK - 18 MONTHS (1 YEAR SCISSOR ALIGNMENT)
- HYDRAULICS - 1 YEAR
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products