Quickjack QJ-5175352 5000TL-110V Lift + Hangers + Pinch Weld Blocks Package
Package Deal: (1) 5000TL-110V + (1) Wall Hangers Set + (1) Pinch Weld Blocks Set
Quickjack QJ-5175630 5000TL 5,000 Lb. Car Lift
5000TL portable car lift adds an extra 3" bringing the lifting height to an impressive 24 inches. This enhancement increases access to the undercarriage of the vehicle and provides an overall increase to your comfort and capability.
5000TL Portable Car Lift System
QuickJack is constantly improving and evolving to fit your automotive needs in the garage or on the track. 5000TL is the highly-anticipated sequel to the most popular automotive tool to ever hit the home garage or auto repair shop. With the ability to lift an extra 3-inches, 5000TL portable car lift provides more room to tackle every repair and maintenance task on vehicles weighing up to 5,000-lbs.
Through superior engineering and design, we've been able to produce an extra 3-inches of lifting height without sacrificing the overall dimensions that has made QuickJack a must-have in your garage. 5000TL still has an impressive 3" lowered height, 70" overall length, and 11" overall width.
- Automatic safety locks
Features dual-position automatic safety locks on each TL frame. As the frames rise, these locks glide securely into place at mid-rise and full-rise. Disengage with a simple flip of the lock bar and your car lift is ready for a smooth descent.
- Increased lifting height
QuickJack TL models are capable of lifting an extra 3-inches making it easier to perform vehicle maintenance tasks that are both routine and more involved. The extra room gives you more ability and versatility under the vehicle, while doing so in added comfort.
- One-handed operation
By holding the pendant control in one hand, your other hand is totally free. No cranking or bending during lifting.
- Accessories to increase versatility
Most QuickJack accessories were developed from customer suggestion and need. We offer many different lifting options and configurations to customize your QuickJack experience to fit your needs and specifications.
|Lifting capacity||Lowered height||Lifting height||
Lift point spread
|Frame dimensions (ea.)||Other specs|
5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
A - Frame only: 3" (76 mm)
D - With 2" block: 21" (521 mm)
I - Maximum: 60" (1,524 mm)
K - Width: 11" (278 mm)
Time to full rise: 30 seconds
B - With 2" block: 3.5" (89 mm)
E - With 3" block: 22" (546 mm)
J - Minimum: 37" (940 mm)
L - Length: 70" (1,778 mm)
Power unit weight: 15 lbs. (7 kg)
F - Max. height: 24" (616 mm)
A - Height (lowered): 3" (76 mm)
Shipping dimensions (ea. frame):
G - With adapters: 24" (597 mm)
Weight: 78 lbs. (35 kg)
|73.5" (L) x 15.25" (W) x 5" (H)|
H - With adapters + pin: 26.75" (673 mm)
|(1,869 mm x 385 mm x 129 mm)|
- 5000TL Left Frame Assembly
- 5000TL Right Frame Assembly
- 1x Hydraulic power unit with control
- 4x Medium rubber lift blocks (2")
- 4x Tall rubber lift blocks (3")
- 2x Short hydraulic hoses
- 2x Long hydraulic hoses
- 2x Frame-positioning handles
- Fittings and thread tape for setup
- Instruction manual
- Up to 3 liters of Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Air source to inflate air cylinders up to 50 PSI
- Assembly tools
Quickjack QJ-5210199 Wall Hanger Set of 2
These sleek, black powder-coated wall mounts are the only official hangers designed and engineered by QuickJack. They're guaranteed to safely hold all QuickJack frames when mounted directly into a wall stud. Sold in sets of two.
There are dozens of ways to stow your QuickJack in a garage: lean them against the wall; stack them on top of each other; tuck them together under your vehicle, etc. The opportunities for easy storage are practically endless. Some people prefer to hang their frames on the wall, up and out of the way. These convenient wall hangers are the best way to make that happen.
If you'd like to hang your portable car lift frames on the wall of your garage, our exclusive hangers mount directly into a sturdy wall stud for safe, simple storage. We recommend installing these wall hangers at the same height and high enough so that the frames rest on the floor. This makes it much easier to lift and hang the frames onto the hooks of the wall hangers.
Each mount features a sleek, laser-cut QuickJack logo to provide visible proof that this is the OFFICIAL QuickJack wall mount set. These wall hangers were designed and engineered by the same minds that designed your QuickJack portable car lift, so you know rigorous testing standards were applied and unparalleled safety factors were built in. Real-world testing and advanced computer analysis were performed to ensure quality and long-term resilience.
Now in a matte black powder-coat finish
We made our wall hangers just as sleek as your QuickJack. They now ship with a very durable (yes, we tested) black powder coat finish that matches your QuickJack frames for an even better look in your garage!
We know you'll be impressed by how durable your hangers are. Plus, they look great in any garage environment. If you've been looking for a way to vertically suspend your QuickJack frames, these hangers offer the perfect solution.
- Sold in sets of two
- NEW! Now in powder-coated black!
- One size fits all QuickJack models
- Over-engineered to 150% rated capacity
- Solid-steel construction
- Sleek, laser-cut QuickJack logo design
- Designed and engineered by QuickJack
- Two (2) QuickJack wall hangers
- Hardware for mounting
Quickjack QJ-5300013 Urethane Pinch-Weld Block (Set of 4)
Urethane rubber block with pinch-weld design is perfect for vehicles with pinch weld frames. The harder rubber offers extra support for pinch weld vehicle types. These blocks fit with all QuickJack frame assemblies. Sold in sets of four.
Supporting cars on pinch-weld rails creates excessive pressure points which can gouge or tear the standard rubber blocks and damage delicate body rails on unibody vehicles. QuickJack's urethane rubber pinch-weld blocks were engineered with a cross-cut slotted design, allowing you to position them lengthwise or crosswise. They’re the perfect body cradling tool to safely support rocker panels or sheet metal body rails, especially pinch-weld rails that have degraded over time due to corrosion from grime and road salt.
Ensure a longer lifespan for your lift blocks with QuickJack's specially designed pinch-weld jack pads. These blocks are taller than our standard rubber blocks and can be placed independently in the lift block trays. They can also be stacked by placing a pinch-weld block on top of a small standard block. (The pinch-weld and tall standard blocks should not be stacked.) Stop using wood blocks, hockey pucks and towels that can slip or tear, resulting in vehicle damage, or worse, unstable lifting. Durable urethane rubber is impermeable to oil, grease and gas and will last for many years of simple, maintenance-free lifting.
- Specially formulated urethane rubber
- Bilateral deep slots accommodate virtually all pinch weld frames
- Position lengthwise or crosswise
- Water/Chemical resistant and 100% weatherproof
- Single-piece construction for superior hold
- Sold in sets of 4
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Optional Extended Warranty
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Two-Year (24-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): QuickJack, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: QuickJack portable lift system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a QuickJack product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year (12 months) against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest QuickJack Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12 months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
QuickJack shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of QuickJack has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to QuickJack under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages QuickJack products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. QuickJack may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.quickjack.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products