Branick 2220 2 Bar Inflation Cage (Service Truck) (2220)
Branick's 2220 Tire Safety Cage stands 60.5" tall and comes with two bars. It can handle tires with a maximum width of 22" (cross section) and maximum diameter of 54". If you work on commercial truck tires and super singles, you'll need the added height of the 2200 series. Perfect for a service truck application, the new Model 2220 is easy to mount to any service truck and works in all environments. Now you can provide solid quality in the field with equipment from one of the most trusted suppliers in the industry.
- Highest quality two and quater inch high yield steel tubbing
- Arched tube design for maximum energy displacement
- Has expansion properties to ensure strength and durability
- NO-MAR Coating
- BLOCKHEAD Auto Inflator
- MAX TIRE WIDTH: 21.5" (CROSS SECTION)
- MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 54"
- MAX INFLATION PREASSURE: 120 psi
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 70LBS (NO PALLET)