BendPak PCL-18-6 108,000 Lb. Capacity Portable Column Lift
With 6 mobile column lifts in a single setup, you have the ability to lift up to 108,000 lbs. Despite so much lifting power, each column is easy to stow away in minutes flat after the vehicle is lowered. All lifts will be connected via a single control panel and can be stopped simultaneously with the push of a button.
STANDARD OPERATION FUNCTIONS
TEAM, PAIR OR SINGLE COLUMN OPERATION selects which lift columns will operate as group, tandem or individually. Single mode results in commands from specific lift columns; team and pair modes results in commands from any column designated in their respective group.
- UP CONTROL initiates the lift rise sequence. Automatic synchronization via auto‐level corrections is made through‐out all operations in addition to inadvertent loss of motion detection.
DOWN CONTROL initiates the lift lowering sequence. If the lift is parked on the locks, the lift will first automatically rise slightly to clear the locks before descending. If the lift is not parked on the locks, the lift will descend immediately with no initial upward movement. During the lowering sequence, the lift will initially descend at a slowed (turtle) speed, and then automatically initiate to full (rabbit) speed after a short delay. Automatic synchronization via auto‐level corrections is made throughout all operations in addition to inadvertent loss of motion detection.
ULTIMATE LEVEL ERROR makes sure that if for any reason the lift operation exceeds a specified out‐of‐level tolerance threshold, all lift columns will stop and display an out‐of-level tolerance error. To clear the error, an offending lift would be put in SINGLE mode and raised or lowered accordingly to reduce the difference in lift heights.
PARK CONTROL initiates the lift locking (parking) sequence. Each lift column will slowly settle onto the mechanical stops.
TWO SPEED OPERATION means parking and lowering speeds are controlled by you. When trying to settle a bus on tall jack stands go ahead and opt for the slower "turtle" speed for a safe controlled descent; when the job’s done and it’s time to remove the vehicle from the work area, select the faster "rabbit" speed for a rapid controlled descent.
EMERGENCY STOP shut off switches on each column quickly shut off power to the lift in the event an unsafe condition is detected by the operator.
Features & Specs
- 18,000-lb. individual column capacity / 108,000-lb. maximum system capacity
- Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011
- Two, four, or six column configurations can accommodate heavy duty trucks and light duty passenger vehicles
- 208-240V, 3-phase main power system - optional voltages available upon request
- SINGLE, PAIR or TEAM operation
- For a standard four-column set, just three 30' cables are used leaving the front or back of the lift clear of cable obstructions
- Simple operation, long service life and minimum maintenance
- Intuitive controls allow the lift to be fully programmed and controlled from any column
- Control systems feature 24-volt safety circuitry
- The PLC and main system components are standard off-the-shelf brands rather than proprietary printed circuit boards or controls, which can be very expensive to service or replace
- Smart electronics feature self-diagnostics and self-calibration functions
- Sealed and enclosed linear potentiometers feature precision potentiometric output and high-frequency response for precise synchronization and communication of all columns throughout all operation cycles for precise, level lifting
- Variable height limit settings can be programmed for shops with low ceilings or when specific vehicle service requirements necessitate specific rise heights
- Two-speed lowering option – turtle or rabbit speed settings
- Each column is equipped with a warning light and audible alarm for critical warning alerts
- Emergency shut-off switches on each column quickly shut off power to the lift in the event an unsafe condition is detected by the operator
- Separate key lock enclosure on each column
- Electronics are multi-fuse protected
- An enclosed electric-hydraulic power system that ensures quieter operation is better suited for sound-sensitive areas
- Pallet-jack style steering wheels enable the columns to be lowered firmly on the floor vs. constantly loaded spring-type steering wheels that can cause columns to roll when unladen by the weight of a vehicle
- Low-mounted power units and cylinders means a lower center of gravity, making the columns easier to move and less likely to topple vs. screw-drive systems with heavy overhead motors and drive systems
- Extended forks accommodate wide tires and deep wheel configurations
- Multi-width wheel forks with locking pins accommodate the widest range of wheels, eliminating the need for specialty wheel adapters
- Tandem 8” diameter polyurethane covered steel wheels with sealed roller bearings easily roll over dirt and debris
- Heavy-duty steel carriage rollers feature turned, ground and polished axle pins
- Manual safety override valves on each column permit the lift to be lowered in the event of a power outage without the need for manual hand cranks
- Durable forklift pockets provide simplistic handling when moving the lift columns from one facility to another
- Inverted hydraulic cylinders feature an integrated safety valve to prevent accidental uncontrolled lowering in the event of oil pressure loss
- Multiple, automatic, independent safety locks spaced every four inches ensure safe operation
- Space-saving design, reduced column weight and a tight turning radius provides improved mobility
- Use the lift to place vehicles on tall jack stands then use the columns to raise another vehicle in an adjoining bay
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Lifting Capacity:18,000 lbs. (8,165 kg)
- A - Overall Height (RAISED):101” (2,565 mm)
- B - Overall Height (LOWERED):146.5” (3,721 mm)
- C - Max. Lifting Height:71.5” (1,889 mm)
- D - Overall Depth:48.75” (1,238 mm)
- E - Overall Width:45” (1,143 mm)
- F - Chassis Length:32.25” (819 mm)
- G - Min. Lifting Fork Width:9.5” (241 mm)
- H - Max. Lifting Fork Width:35” (889 mm)
- I - Lifting Fork Length:11.5” (292 mm)
- Turning Circle:40” (1,016 mm)
- Column Weight:1,450 lbs. (657 kg)
- Lifting Speed:85 sec
- Shipping Weight:1,450 lbs. (657 kg)
**Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states. A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point. It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**