Baileigh MPB-40 bench top bending system
A great fit for hobbyists or small shops, this system takes up little space but makes a big impact on fencing, railing, and ornamental bending jobs.
- Includes complete ornamental system—capable of scrolling, twisting, bending, and rolling.
- Maximum capacity of up to 1.25" x .25" rectangular and 3/8" square or round stock wrought iron.
- Comes standard with a complete set of jigs for bending wrought iron.
- Easily creates curves, spirals, angles, and twists.
- Manual shear station lets you cut your stock to the desired length,
- Metal punch produces perfectly round holes every time.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Recommended for: Fences and gates, flat-metal railings, furniture, decorative yard art, and many other applications
|Scroll Capacity Round||3/8"|
|Scroll Capacity Square||3/8"|
|Bend Capacity Round||3/8"|
|Bend Capacity Flat Bar||1-1/4" x 1/4"|
|Bend Capacity Square||3/8"|
|Twist Capacity Round||3/8"|
|Twist Capacity Square||3/8"|
|Twist Capacity Flat Bar||1-1/4" x 1/4"|
|Scroll Capacity Flat Bar||1-1/4" x 1/4"|
|Shear Capacity Round||0.236|
|Shear Capacity Square||0.236|
|Shipping Weight||75 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||42" x 34" x 13"|