Baileigh HBR-7222 hand brake
This 72” manual racer brake maintains accuracy with a fully-welded framework, made of heavy steel plate including support trusses on the top and bottom.
- 22 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Easily bends across its entire 6-foot length at full capacity.
- Angle of up to 120°.
- Right and left precision cam lever arm carefully lifts or drops to clamp the material.
- Adjustable clamping pressure lets you accommodate more delicate work.
- Comes standard with heavy-duty steel floor stand.
- Baileigh backs this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: HVAC shops or race car fabrication shops that produce and hang vehicle bodies.
|Thickness (SS)||22 ga.|
|Bend Angle||0 - 120°|
|Shipping Weight||410 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||80" x 16" x 23"|