Baileigh HB-4816 sheet metal brake
We consider the HB-4816 the best 4-foot (48”), 16-gauge straight metal brake on the market. Its welded steel frame with support trusses minimizes flex at full capacity.
- 2 material clamps rotate on cams to lift and drop the beam and clamp the sheet metal.
- All pivots and clamping components, machined to exacting tolerances, achieve high-quality bends.
- Included stop rod enables you to make repeatable bends for production runs.
- Adjustable blade gap lets you account for different material thicknesses.
- Heavy counterweight helps you easily bend sheet metal at full capacity.
- Comes standard with a sturdy modular stand that you can secured to the floor.
- Blades and bending bars are replaceable, so you can get even more years of productivity out of this long-wearing sheet metal brake.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps—all with hands-on machine experience.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||506 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||64" x 28" x 30"|