Baileigh DP-1000G grear driven drill press
Equipped to run at 4 different speeds, the gear-driven drill press is as versatile as it is tough. For an economical price, you can add this drill—built to Baileigh’s exacting quality standards—to your shop.
- 1.5 hp motor requires 110 volts of power and will run in any fabrication or machine shop.
- Maximum capacity of up to 1” mild steel.
- Transmission offers multiple speeds (125, 420, 535, and 1740 rpm) for drilling and tapping an array of different materials.
- Sturdy 4" diameter column reduces flexing to ensure accurate results.
- You can easily adjust the gear head up or down on the column.
- Comes standard with a heavy cast iron base and adjustable table.
- Includes a protective guard around the spindle for your safety.
- Bright halogen work light bends to provide visibility where you need it.
- Baileigh covers this drill press with a 1-year warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone.
- Need it soon? No problem, we keep the DP-1000G in stock for quick shipping.
|Table Size||19.75" x 13.75"|
|Spindle Speed||125, 420, 535, 1740 rpm|
|Spindle Taper||MT 3|
|Shipping Weight||484 lbs.|
|Base Dimensions L x W||15.5" x 19.5"|
|Shipping Dimensions||66" x 22" x 28"|