Baileigh DG-500 disc grinder
You want your jobs to come out looking as polished and finished as possible, so choose a large-diameter disc grinderthat fits right in with your high standards. The DG-500 is built to last, designed to minimize delays, and made from only the highest-quality manufacturing processes.
- Runs on 220 volts single-phase power and will work in almost any fabrication or machine shop.
- Strong, reliable 2 HP motor sets Baileigh’s grinders apart from the competition.
- Easy-to-use hand wheel chamfer adjustment lets you position the chamfer up to 45° vertically.
- Entire worktable can be moved up or down the column via hand wheel adjustment.
- Convenient dust port hooks up to any shop vacuum and helps with shop cleanup.
- Cast iron base and worktable reduce vibrations.
- Heavy-duty column further increases rigidity and ensures the smoothest grinds.
Recommended for: Smoothing over burrs on metal, chamfering edges for welding, and cleaning up castings, among other uses.
|Table Size||25.5" x 14.5"|
|Table Adjustments Downward||45°|
|Table Adjustments Upward||30°|
|Disc Speed||1,100 rpm|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||438 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||30.5" x 28" x 54.5"|