Baileigh DBG-106 Combination Belt And Disk Grinder
Save a lot of floor space in your shop with this 2-in-1combination of an abrasive disc grinder and an abrasive belt grinder. Designed and built to very high standards, this machine will serve your shop for years to come.
- Powerful 1.5 hp motor requires 110-volt single-phase powerand will work in almost any fabrication shop setting.
- The abrasive disc grinder rotates at 2100 rpm and abrasive belt grinder rotates at 1653 fpm.
- Large product support tables can be angled up to 45° for mitering edges.
- Vacuum port for hooking up any standard shop vacuum to assist with dust collection.
- Belt grinder includes tension control and tracking adjustments as standard features, not upgrades.
- Baileigh backs this unit with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
- We typically keep disc and belt grinders in stock for fast shipments.
|Working Table Size||6" x 10.5" (Belt), 7.5" x 13" (Disc)|
|Table Angle Adj||45°|
|Belt Size L x W||48” x 6”|
|Belt Speed (ft./min.)||1,653 fpm|
|Max. Chamfer 15||.177"|
|Disc Speed||2,100 rpm|
|Shipping Weight||335 lbs|