Baileigh BP-9078CNC 220V 3Phase 90 Ton Hydraulic Press Brake With Delem CNC Control. Gap Between Housings is 61".
HYDRAULIC SHEET METAL PRESS BRAKE BP-9078CNC
With hydraulic auto-crowning and a rigid steel frame, this hydraulic press brake makes crisp bends. A Delem touchscreen controller lets you program the stroke and back gauge.
- Produces up to 90 tons of hydraulic pressure.
- Bends sheet metal across its full 78” width.
- You can measure and adjust the pressure for your application.
- 2 industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders raise and lower top beam through a servo motor.
- Mechanical stops inside hydraulic cylinders ensure an accurate bend angle.
- Digital encoders control the beam depth and back gauge positions.
- Separate digital readouts (DROs) show the stroke and back gauge positions, so you can make precise repeat bends.
- Parallel hydraulic mechanism synchronizes both sides, so that the machine stays true and the motions are balanced through each stroke.
- Top beam travels up and down using several 3-axis bearings coupled to a hardened rail system.
- Touchscreen Delem controller holds 100 programs with up to 25 bends per program.
- Programmable system is easy to learn. You could teach someone how to to use this machine in around 15 minutes.
- Pendant control box conveniently swings away from the machine.
- You can program the back gauge, moved by a servo motor with an encoder, through the Delem console.
- Finite manual adjustments also allow you to raise or lower the back gauge.
- Hydraulic auto-crowning creates consistent bends across the maximum width of the machine and prevents underbending in the middle.
Heavy construction for accuracy and safety
- Thick electrowelded plate steel framework gives this machine the structural strength to deliver accurate results, day in, day out, for years.
- Weighs 8,800 lbs., so this press brake won’t buckle under pressure even at maximum capacity.
- Includes front material rests.
- 6-sensor light curtain keeps you safe by preventing the press brake from running if anyone is standing too close.
- Inside lighting helps you see what you’re bending.
Convenient shipping and lifetime support
- This industrial press brake ships fully assembled and loaded with a set of multi-Vee tooling.
- We minimize handling during transportation to prevent damage. The truck that leaves our factory is the same one that arrives at your shop.
- Replacement parts are in stock, so we can get them to you quickly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of customer service engineers, all with hands-on machine experience.
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products