Baileigh BG-379 Belt Grinder
Need to clean up castings on a regular basis? Then you won’t regret investing in this hardworking machine. We build the BR-379 to put in decades of use and typically keep the model in stock for quick shipments.
- 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power and won’t slow down under a full load (unlike most grinders).
- Turns a standard 3" x 79" abrasive belt at a speed of 6691 fpm.
- Solid billet aluminum drive wheel with simple tracking and tensioning system to extend belt and machine lifespan.
- Top guard opens up to a large flat grinding surface, ideal for castings.
- Removable catch basin with a 220-volt dust extraction system keeps the machine (and your shop floor) clean from debris.
- Folded and fully welded steel body reduces vibration and increases rigidity and accuracy.
- A triangular steel base lets you pivot the unit to the desired angle for best operation.
- Long-lasting urethane covering protects idler wheel.
- We back this belt grinder with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
|Belt Speed (ft./min.)||6,691 fpm|
|Contact Wheel Dia x Width||7.87" x 3"|
|Max. Belt Size||78.75" x 3"|
|Power||Pneumatic / Manual|
|Shipping Weight||259 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||45" x 22" x 28"|