Baileigh BB-5014F Finger Brake
This box brake brake lets you clamp sheet metal with a foot pedal, so both hands are free to position the material.
- Bends a maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel across the brake’s full 50” length.
- Adjustable stop rod makes it easy to produce repeatable bends.
- Knobs at each end of the brake let you finetune the clamping pressure to fit your application.
- Includes 12 fingers of varying widths that you can easily rearrange to create different sizes of tanks, pans, boxes and more.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, which you’ll find particularly useful when bending at full capacity.
- Blade gap adjustment enables you to take on various gauges of sheet metal.
- Made with a fully-welded steel framework to maintain accuracy and reduce deformation.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone. Troubleshooting and project advice is always just a call away.
- Almost always in stock for quick shipments.
|Thickness (SS)||14 ga. (18 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||930 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||67" x 28" x 50"|