Baileigh BB-4816E Sheet metal brake
With a fully-welded steel plate framework, this sheet metal box brake offers budget-friendly durability that you won’t get from many competing metal brakes.
- Maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel.
- Bends up to 135° across the brakes entire 48” (4-foot) length even at full capacity.
- Includes 16 hardened fingers of varying lengths to make many sizes of boxes and pans.
- Counterweight apron lift assist reduces your effort when bending at full capacity.
- Blade gap adjustment lets you adjust for the thickness of the material.
- Comes standard with sturdy floor stand.
- Baileigh backs this metal brake with a 1-year parts warrantyand lifetime technical support by phone.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipments.
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||454 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||63" x 22" x 26"|