Auto Meter SPS-12 Memory Saver, Smart Power System
The SPS-12 Smart Power System provides power through the vehicle’s OBDII port or 12v outlet (with optional adaptor) to keep vehicle computer systems supplied with power when the battery is disconnected or removed. The SPS-12 also accurately monitors for parasitic electrical draw that could cause the battery to discharge when the vehicle is not in use. Also preserves your customer’s radio/infotainment settings, memory and engine/transmission adaptations.
- Simple, plug and play operation.
- Direct AC power connection insures 100% uptime during battery-out service with no need to charge unit.
- Purpose built to provide regulated voltage ensuring safe operation while converting 120 VAC to 14VDC.
- OBDII or optional 12v outlet adapter (AC-75) (Sold Separately) ensures compatibility with nearly all vehicles making the SPS-12 extremely versatile.
- Maintain Seat Positions, Radio Stations, and Vehicle Settings.
- Convenient Hand Held Design.
Parasitic Draw Indicator
- Easy to read LED indicators show low, medium, or high current draw aiding in diagnosis.
- Solid Green or Yellow Lights indicate that current is in the normal range.
- Solid Red Light indicates that current is in the high range.
- An unlit "Power to Vehicle" LED indicates that current draw is very high.
- A flashing "AC Power" LED indicates that there is a direct short.
|Max continuous output current
|100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
|Max AC Input current
|Short circuit protection
|32° to 104°F
|-4° to 185°F
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Auto Meter warrants to the consumer that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12 month warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s option to the consumer, when determined by the manufacturer that the product failed because of defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of parts in the instrument and the necessary labor done by the manufacturer to affect the repair or replacement of the instrument. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the instrument, nor shall the manufacturer be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred due to failure of this product. Warranty claims to the manufacturer must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12 month warranty period. Breaking the meter seal, improper use or installation, accident, water damage, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. The manufacturer disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products made by the manufacturer.