Autel LDWPACKAGE Lane Departure Warning Calibration Package
*Tablet sold separately.
The Lane Departure Warning Calibration Package includes all parts and patterns in the ADAS Frame Standard Package including the adjustable ADAS Calibration Frame with electrically powered frame lifter, Pattern Board with LDW patterns for VW and Mercedes vehicles, two wheel clamps with lasers and ACC reflector plate, plus the LDW Calibration Patterns/Targets and Holder. This package additionally includes the LDW Targets Target Holder and Targets/Patterns for Honda, KIA, Nissan, Infinite, Toyota, Lexus and Hyundai. The Autel MaxiSYS ADAS system allows you to perform ADAS system calibrations on most ADAS-equipped vehicle lines with detailed, illustrated instructions and on-tablet Video How-to Guides for each type of ADAS calibration. The ADASFRAMESP Package is compatible with the Autel MaxiSYS ADAS tablet, or any of the MaxiSYS 908 tablet series with ADAS application upgrade.
The Lane Departure Warning Calibration Package Includes:
- Pattern Board 0600/06
- 2 Patterns VW-LDW CSC0601/01 Mercedes-LDW CSC0601/02
- Sliding Laser Plate
- Mounted Tape Measure
- Flip Up Reflector & Laser Position Ruler
- Crossbar 0600/05
- Push Button Power Lifter
- Adjustable Base
- Base Crossbar 0600/02
- Base Holder 0600/01
- ACC Reflector 0602/01
- Wheel Clamp Lasers 0500/02
- Wheel Clamps 0500/01
- Honda - LDW CSC0601/05
- Honda - LDW CSC0601/08-L
- Honda - LDW CSC0601/08-R
- Honda / IA-LDW CSC0601/09
- Nissan / Infiniti-LDW CSC0601/06-L
- Nissan / Infiniti-LDW
- Toyota-LDW CSC0601/15
- Nissan-LDW CSC0601/03-L
- Nissan-LDW CSC0601/03-R
- Toyota / Lexus-LDW CSC0601/11
- Mercedes-LDW CSC0601-02
- Target Board Holder 0600/22
Use with MaxiSYS ADAS tablet or ADAS-Upgraded MaxiSYS MS908 or Higher Tablet (Sold Separately).
One Year Warranty
Autel warrants to its customers that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one(1)year from the date of the original purchase,subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The sole responsibility of Autel under the Warranty is limited to either the repair or,at the option of Autel,replacement of the scan tool at no charge with Proof of Purchase.The sales receipt may be used for this purpose.
2. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by improper use,accident,flood,lightning,or if the product was altered or repaired by anyone other than the Manufacturer Service Center.
3. Autel shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use,misuse,or mounting of the scan tool.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts,so the above limitations may not apply to you.
4. All information in this manual is based on the latest information available at the time of publication and no warranty can be made for its accuracy or completeness.Autel reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
One year warranty: Store or dealer receipt acts as proof of purchase.In lieu of proof of purchase,tool or tablet is warranted one year from tool/tablet registration.
Repair Cost: If under warranty,your Autel tool will be repaired or replaced free of charge unless damaged(including but not limited to a cracked screen,broken case,chemical exposure or liquid damage)to accident,abuse,misuse,natural disaster,insufficient or excessive electrical supply,abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions or unauthorized disassembly,repair or modification.If the repaired unit is out of warranty,the customer will be contacted and will be responsible for the repair fee.