AME 15274 18 Piece Super Stacker Cribbing Kit with Locking Jack Plates.
- AME International
AME-15274 18 Pieces Super Stacker Cribbing Kit with Locking Jack Plates. (Kit includes 15x15230 2x14468LT 1x14469)
(15) Cribbing Blocks (Part#15230)
- Certified and Tested.
- Blocks available in multiple sizes, shapes fit most applications.
- Blocks are individually stamped with a clearly marked Working Weight Load Limit.
- Interlocking or aggressive non-slip surface.
- Non-conducting plastic resists oil and most chemicals.
- Does not splinter, like wood.
- Blue Carrying lanyard symbolizes “Heavy Duty” application.
- Carrying lanyards provided on all 6” x 7” and on 4” x 4” crib blocks.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Can be used with Lincoln log mating or pyramid mating.
- Use AME Jack Plates to secure load and reduce hazardous energy.
- AME Jack Plates recommended for use with AME Cribbing application to prevent side-loading and marring to cribbing blocks.
- Sold Separately or in kits (see PDF below for configurations).
- Made in America.
- Working Load Limit: 110,010 (49,900 kg) based on a single-layer application.
(2) Locky Top 24″x24″x2″ Jack Plate with Non-Skid Surface, Interlocking (Part#14468LT)
- Lock Top Jack plates provide greater stability to bottle jacks, hydraulic rams, jack stands and cribbing.
- Locky Top Jack Plate is Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Non-skid surface to prevent jacks from sliding under wet or oily conditions.
- Durable high density polymer resists the elements.
- Complies with OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1926.305, “When it is necessary to provide a firm foundation, the base of the jack shall be blocked or cribbed.”
- Capacity: 100 Tons.
- Length: 24" (61 cm), Width: 24" (61 cm), Height: 2" (5.08 cm).
- Weight: 24 lbs. (10.9 kg).
(1) Jack Plate (Part#14469)
- Jack plates provide greater stability to bottle jacks and hydraulic rams.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Each unit has non-skid surface to prevent jacks from sliding under wet or oily conditions.
- Complies with OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1926.305, “When it is necessary to provide a firm foundation, the base of the jack shall be blocked or cribbed."
- Length: 18" (45.7 cm).
- Width: 18" (45.7 cm).
- Height: 2" (5.08 cm).
- Capacity: 100 tons.
- Weight: 20 lbs.(9.1kg).
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products