AirCat 4451 1/2" Extreme Duty Reversible Composite Drill 400 RPM
1/2" Drill - Vibration Damped Side Handle Included
- 0.7 HP motor
- Low weight composite housing reduces weight
- Patented one-click reverse button provides instant change of direction
- Patented “silencing technology” reduces the noise level to 83 dBA
- Patented grip has been ergonomically designed to perfectly fit the hand-providing unmatched comfort for the user
- Forward position handle allows operator to apply increased feed force
- Forward position handle allows more control to start hole, and more control to maintain the drilled hole axis
- Precision gears and bearings reduce vibration level to <2.5m/sec2
- Vibration damped side handle
- Chuck Size (in.): 1/2
- Free Speed (RPM): 400
- Motor (HP): 7
- Gear: Caged Planetary
- Spindle / Thread Size (in.): 3/8 x 24
- Weight (lbs.): 4.12
- Length (in.): 9.27
- Air Cons. (CFM): 9
- Rec. Hose Size (in.): 3/8
- Air Inlet (in.) NPT/BSP: 1/4
AIRCAT and NITROCAT air tools are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from date of purchase. We will repair or replace; at our option any defective part or unit which proves to be defective in material or workmanship during this 2 year period. The foregoing obligation is AIRCAT and Florida Pneumatic's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, under no circumstances shall it be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty applies to the tool only. The warranty does not apply to any attached accessories/consumable products; such as drill chucks, sander backing pads, air hammer retainers and chisels or “kit” accessories or any other accessory included with the tool.
Any repair due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, modification of the tool or repair attempts (by other than an AIRCAT or Florida Pneumatic Authorized Service Center) are not covered by this warranty.
Return your tool to an AIRCAT or Florida Pneumatic Authorized Service Center freight prepaid. Be sure to include your name, address, copy of purchase with date and description of the suspected defect.
AIRCAT whose policy is continued product improvement reserves the right to make changes in design or construction at any time without incurring any obligation on tools previously sold.
Tune-Up and Head Kits for all AIRCAT PNEUMATIC impact wrenches and ratchets are available. For Authorized Service Centers, please visit www.aircat.com