Corghi Service Pro 322 Tilt Back Automatic Tire Changer
Corghi Service Pro 322 Automatic Tire Changer
Automatic tire changer for cars, lightweight transport vehicles and motor vehicles
- Air operating tilting of column
- Mechanical balancing of tool-holder shaft
- Simultaneously tool alignment with clamping by simply pressing a button
- Double acting bead breaker cylinder
- “Square” self-centering chuck with rotation in 1 speed in both directions
- Thermoformate carter for small obkects at the base of the column
- Available with traditional inflation or T.I. bead insertion and inflation system
- Inside clamping capacity 12” ÷ 24”
- Outside clamping capacity 10” ÷ 22”
- Bead-breaking power (blade) 12000 N
- Bead-breaker opening 15,74”
- Max. wheel diameter 44,5”
- Max. wheel width 14”
- Working pressure 116 ÷ 145 bar
- Max. chuck rotation torque 1100 Nm
- Chuck rotation speed 6 r.p.m.
- Motor power 0,75 kW
- Weight machine 562 lb
- Noise level when running < 70 dB (A)
- Maximum dimensions l x d x h 53,1 x 72,8 x 80,3”
- Filter-pressure reducer unit
- Tire lever
- HELPER 4FD
- Set of bike adapters
CORGHI USA Limited Warranty
Corghi USA expressly warrants its products will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for the time period specified. Corghi USA must be informed in writing within 7 days after discovery of a defect. Corghi USA reserves the right to repair or replace a product at our discretion. Co nsumable products and accessories such as but not limited to; plastic protection parts, bead breaker pads, inflation hoses, and rollers, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage).
Corghi machines are warranted to be free of defects as follows:
A2030, A2024TI, 2024TI LL, A9824TI, A9824 LLTI, A9830, A9222TI, Service Pro 124, Service Pro 324 - 2 year parts and 1 year labor. Transmission – 10 year part only (5 year part only on 9220TI).
AM50, AM500, AM5000, AM26, Master J, Master Code, Master28 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
HD700, AG52L, HD1200, Monster TT – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
NOTE: Rubber Pads, air lines, gauges, mount/demount heads, and swabs - 90 day warranty
PL60, Service Pro 750, EM9250, EM9280, EM9580, EM9550, EM9980C, Eyelight – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
ET66, ET88 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Alignment Machines/Specialty Equipment:
2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Disclaimer & Limitation on Liability.
Corghi USA agreement to repair a tire changer or balancer is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express, implies or statutory, including any warranties for merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Corghi USA maximum liability shall be limited to the cost of the machine. In no event shall Corghi USA be responsible for owner’s lost profits, goodwill or other incidental or consequential damages. Corghi USA is not responsible for equipment or accessories damages in shipment. Freight claims are to be made directly with the carrier. We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions regarding filing claims.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products