Bendpak E3.7K3H2 AC Electric/Hydraulic Power Unit
Ranger power units are built with precision components under stringent manufacturing standards. They ensure reliable, cost‐ effective operation and maximum productivity in demanding applications. Our commitment to quality spans the entire process from engineering and manufacturing to packaging and shipping. We utilize clean‐room technologies for high‐precision checking of all component parts going into our hydraulic power units throughout every step of the manufacturing process. Our post‐production examination procedures are structured to assure reliable performance and durability before any power unit is packaged and shipped to our customers around the globe.
- Pumps feature high mechanical and volumetric efficiency, low noise level.
- End head prepared for lift‐hold‐lower applications using our standard manual lowering valve or solenoid cartridge valves.
- Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments or dusty, contaminated atmospheres. UL Recognized and CSA Certified* AC electric motors feature heavy gauge steel frame and base and high‐quality ball bearings.
- Torque load remains constant throughout the range of operation.
- Power up, gravity down function.
- Heavy duty start switches with high IP protection class and silver plated contacts meet tough demands for a long Service life.
- Cartridge‐style relief valves meet tough demands for dependability and life expectancy.
- Equipped with black plastic and steel reservoirs.
- Vertical mounting.
- Equipped with oil level dipstick.
- High performance cartridge check valve is standard.
- Most premium grade petroleum based fluids can be used. Optimum operating viscosity range is 15 ‐ 68 cSt.
- Minimum recommended temperature is
- ‐25oC (‐13oF).
- Maximum recommended temperature is
- +80oC (+175oF).
- 12‐months warranty
- Motor: 208-230V AC, 3450 RPM, 1PH, 60 Hz.
- HP: 2.5
- Pump: 3.77 CC/Rev.
- Relief: 2400 PSI (165 Bar) Fixed
- Pressure Port: 9/16‐18 SAE
- Aux. Pressure Port: 9/16‐18 SAE
- Return Port Detail: 3/8 NPT
- Tank: 8.5 U.S. Gallon Vertical Tank / Black Steel
- Release Valve: Electronic Solenoid
- Check Valve: Cartridge-Style