Reelcraft HD76000 OMB 3/8 in. x 50 ft. Heavy Duty Hose Reel
- HD76000 OMB
HD76000 OMB – 3/8 in. x 50 ft. Heavy Duty Hose Reel
Reelcraft offers a chemical resistant fluid path as an option for our most popular models series. The reels include a stainless steel path and swivel (components in contact with the fluid) that provide maximum protection for corrosive fluid applications. Standard swivel seals include Buna, though EPR and FKM are also available depending on compatibility requirements (consult Technical Services for assistance). Reels are typically shipped without hose as fluid compatibility must be confirmed.
- Reinforced steel – The steel guide arm and base are stamped with ribs and gussets to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight.
- Ease of operation – The high quality, die-cast aluminum hub and two sealed ball bearings produce a smoother spool rotation and easier operation.
- Quality finish and corrosion resistant – Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Versatility – The guide arm adjusts to seven different positions for versatile mounting and a wide range of applications.
|Hose I.D.|| |
|Hose O.D.|| |
|Hose Length|| |
|Reel Outlet|| |
|Hose Included|| |
|Max Temperature|| |
For 2 years (1 year for Series LD, LG, LH cord reels, and reel covers; 6 months for hose and light bulbs) from the date of shipment, products manufactured and/or sold by Reelcraft Industries, Inc. (“Reelcraft”) shall, when properly installed, maintained and operated in accordance with the recommendation of Reelcraft and the manual of instructions, be free of defects in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. In no event shall Reelcraft be obligated under this warranty or otherwise in any way whatsoever for normal wear and tear or for any product which, in Reelcraft’s sole and exclusive determination, has been subjected to accident, abuse, misapplication, improper repair or alteration, improper installation or maintenance, excessive operating conditions or for defects or failures resulting from purchaser’s specifications or designs, or otherwise caused by purchaser, including without limitation defects or failures resulting from purchaser’s manufacture, distribution, sale or promotion of its own products. A failure to use circuit breakers on electric motors, filter, lubricators on air motors, and flexible inlet connections on live hose reels will void the express warranty stated above in this paragraph. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IN THIS PARAGRAPH, REELCRAFT MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
Equipment, products, components and hoses not manufactured by Reelcraft are subject to the original manufacturer´s guarantee and warranties. Hoses carry a 6 month warranty as listed by the manufacturer. Reelcraft will assist in filing claims, but does not have any additional responsibility if original manufacturer denies warranty claim.
Product built to customer specifications and requirements or products incorporating variation from cataloged items are considered special and are not subject to cancellation or returnable for credit under any conditions.
Reelcraft reserves the right to modify or alter product, dimensions, design and construction to improve performance.
Please refer to Reelcraft’s Terms and Conditions of Sale
In the event of any conflict between this Warranty Information statement and the Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Terms and Conditions of Sale shall control.
Warranty Return Protocol
- Contact our customer service at 800-562-4791 and request the Return Goods Coordinator for the authorization number. Warranty claims will require the following information before a return authorization number can be issued:
Additional information regarding a specific reason for return will be required in processing your request.
- If a replacement is required prior to Reelcraft receiving your return, the items being sent will be invoiced to your account until the warranty process is completed.
- Once given an RGA number all corresponding inquires, paperwork and boxes will require this number. Reelcraft reserves the right to refuse returns without an RGA number.
- Upon receipt of your warranty return and all the warranty conditions are met, a credit memo will be issued to your account and forwarded to you for your records. If there is a problem with your return a Customer Service representative will be in contact with you to discuss this further.
- If you desire, a warranty report is available to be forwarded or discussed with you regarding your specific return and our findings. Please contact our Return Goods Coordinator at 800-562-4791.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products