Ranger RB24T Super Duty Truck Wheel Balancer Complete With Deluxe Adapter Kit and Quick-Chuck
Ranger RB24T Super Duty Truck Wheel Balancer with Drive-Check Technology
The Ranger RB24T truck wheel balancer is a heavyweight wheel balancer suited especially for high-volume commercial tire dealers and truck fleets. Most bargain brand balancers on the market are simply standard balancers with larger mounting cones. Those less advanced truck balancers take their sweet time getting heavy wheels spinning up to speed and just as long to get those heavy wheels to stop.
- Dynamic, static and performance alloy settings are easily configured with the simple push of a button for a variety of wheel styles and designs
- Auto‐stop function features electro‐magnetic pulse combined with pneumatic braking
- Highly precise 64‐bit architecture and single‐chip technology.
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- Dual function weight position indicators provides either top‐dead‐center or bottom‐dead‐center weight positions
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self‐calibration function
- High‐volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools. Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid 7‐10 sec. cycle time
- An integrated wheel lift helps technicians mount wheels effortlessly on the balancer
- Fully equipped multi‐piece wheel mounting adapter kit—everything is included
- Self‐centering quick‐chuck adapter dramatically reduces set‐up times
- Precision‐machined, hardened‐steel 40 mm shaft
- Manual or automatic pneumatic brake hold wheels at precisely 12‐o’clock for proper weight placement
- Open‐sided hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
- Style: Truck Balancer
- Data Entry: Manual
- Power Supply: 208 – 240V, 50 / 60 Hz, 1 Ph
- Drive Motor: 1.5 HP, 380V, 50 / 60 Hz, 3 Ph
- Working Temperature: -5°C / 27°F - 50°C / 82°F
- Drive System: Ribbed Nylon Fiber Drive Belt
- Cycle Time: 7 - 10 seconds (avg.)
- Balancing Modes: 1 Dynamic / 1 Static / 3 Alloy
- Wheel Spin Braking: Electronic Pulse / Pneumatic Brake
- Wheel Hold Device: Pneumatic Brake
- Shaft Size: 40 mm
- Centering Cones Included: 5 Standard / 1 Dual Tapered Cone
- Max. Tire Diameter: 50” (1,270 mm)
- Max. Tire Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Max. Wheel Diameter: 30” (762 mm)
- Wheel Width Capacity: 2” - 20” (51 mm - 508 mm)
- Balancing Increments: 0.25 or 0.01 oz
- Balancing Speed: 220 RPM
- Accuracy / Standard: +/- 1 grams / .03 oz (Cars & Light Trucks)
- Accuracy / Truck: +/- 10 grams / .35 oz (Truck, Bus & OTR)
- Resolution: +/- 7 grams (.25 oz)
- Shipping Weight: 825 lbs. (374 kg)
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**Ranger charges taxes to California**
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point. Click here to check if you are in a RATZ zone
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
WHEEL SERVICE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS - YOU HAVE OUR WORD
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser; or 24‐12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak/Ranger or whichever comes first.
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak/Ranger, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty: Any Ranger brand tire changer, wheel balancer or brake lathe***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
b. Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
c. Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
d. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, cutting tips, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
e. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
f. Motor or other component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
g. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
h. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
i. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
j. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a Ranger product
k. All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. BendPak/Ranger will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak/Ranger Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12‐months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non‐moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub‐structures that are non‐moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free‐shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all Ranger brand tire changers, wheel balancers or brake lathes manufactured on or following 11/1/2011.
Limitation of Liability
BendPak/Ranger shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of BendPak/Ranger has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to BendPak/Ranger under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages BendPak/Rangerproductsareprovidedandsoldasiswithoutanyexpressorimpliedwarrantiesincludingwarrantiesofmerchantabilityorfitnessforparticularpurpose.No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. BendPak may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.bendpak.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products