Ranger R76ATR 30" Tilt-Back Tire Changer w/ Right-Tower Single Assist
Ranger R76ATR 30" Capacity Tilt-Back Tire Changer
Tilt-Tower Tire Changer Design for a Smaller Footprint
The Ranger R76ATR tire changer is easy to operate, rugged enough to stand up to demanding workloads and comes equipped with power assist ower tools to help when mounting low-profile performance tires. A large 30” capacity turntable features adjustable, hardened-steel RimGuard™ wheel lamps. These provide an internal clamping capacity of 9”- 28” and external clamping capacity of 10”- 30”.
- Traveling Drop-Center Hold Down Device
- Inflation System - Inflation Gauge & Air Dump Valve
- Inflation Pressure Regulator/Limiter - Oiler / Lubricator
- Air Regulator - Bead Tool/Tire Iron - Alloy-Steel MountDemount Head
- Nylon MountDemount Head
- Large Soap Bucket
- Soap Brush
|Motor||3 HP (220 VAC 50-60 HZ)|
|Drive System Type||Electric / Hydraulic|
|Air Requirement||110-175 PSI (8-12 BAR)|
|Wheel Clamping Method||4 Clamps - Internal / External|
|Table Clamping System||Dual Pneumatic Cylinders|
|Bead Breaking System||Adjustable Pneumatic Blade|
|Power Assist Tower(s)||Single / Right-Side|
|Bead Lifting Roller(s)||Single / Right-Side|
|Upper Bead Assist Roller||Single / Right-Side|
|Vertical Shaft / Tool Head||Pneumatic / Locking|
|Powerful Bead Seating System||TurboBlast™|
|Internal Rim Clamping Capacity||10” – 30” (254 mm - 762 mm)|
|External Rim Clamping Capacity||9” – 28” (229 mm - 711 mm)|
|Turntable Tire Width Capacity (Mounting)||4” – 18” (102 mm – 457 mm)|
|Bead Breaker Tire Width Capacity (Demounting)||1.5” – 16” (38 mm – 406 mm)|
|Maximum Tire Diameter||43” (1,092 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||970 lbs. (440 kg)|
Ranger charges sales tax in these states California, Washington, Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Ohio.
WHEEL SERVICE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS - YOU HAVE OUR WORD
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser; or 24?12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak/Ranger or whichever comes first.
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping** on ground?freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak/Ranger, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty: Any Ranger brand tire changer, wheel balancer or brake lathe***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
b. Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
c. Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
d. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, cutting tips, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
e. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
f. Motor or other component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
g. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
h. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
i. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
j. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a Ranger product
k. All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. BendPak/Ranger will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak/Ranger Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12?months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non?moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub?structures that are non?moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free?shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all Ranger brand tire changers, wheel balancers or brake lathes manufactured on or following 11/1/2011.
Limitation of Liability
BendPak/Ranger shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of BendPak/Ranger has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to BendPak/Ranger under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages BendPak/Rangerproductsareprovidedandsoldasiswithoutanyexpressorimpliedwarrantiesincludingwarrantiesofmerchantabilityorfitnessforparticularpurpose.No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. BendPak may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.bendpak.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products