Race Ramps RR-30 Rally Ramps
30″ Rally Ramps are sweet little ramps for the everyday driver! The set of two ramps lifts your car 5” with a built-in cradle that will accommodate tires up to 8” wide. Rally Ramps are great for quick oil changes and any other under-body maintenance. They easily fit into your trunk, so you can bring them to your local track or car show. Rally Ramps are ideal for most small sports cars, including stock Miatas, Subarus, Evos, BMWs, and Triumph MGs. Each ramp can hold up to 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Want more space under your car? Check out our 40” Sport Ramps which raise your vehicle 7”. If your sports car is really low to the ground, you may need our 56” or 67” XT Race Ramps which offer a lower angle of approach.
- Ideal for most small sports cars such as stock Miatas, Subarus, Evos, BMWs, and Triumph MGs.
- 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
- Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
- Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
- No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
- Comes with a carrying strap for easy transport and storage.
- Sold as a set of two.
- When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Use on a level, flat surface.
- Ensure that the bottom of the ramps make full contact with a solid surface.
- Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width.
- Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
- When the vehicle is in place, put it in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set the emergency brake.
- Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.
- Dimensions: 30”L x 10”W x 6.5”H (5” of lift)
- Angle of approach: 16 degrees
- Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
- Total weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Maximum tire width: 8”
- Product weight: 4 lbs. per ramp
- Shipping: weight of 8 lbs., box size of 31”L x 11”W x 10”H