PKS Lifts PKMR-24AH 24,000 Lbs Mid-Rise Air-Hydraulic Lifts (Set of 2)
PKS Mid-Rise Air Hydraulic mobile lifts come in a two-column configuration with a 28” rise. These models are available in 24,000, 36,000 and 48,000 lb. total capacities and require a min of 90 PSI working air pressure. This PKS Mid-Rise series is manually operated and hydraulically equalized but can be fitted with optional pneumatic controls.
- Eight mechanical lock positions with single point lock release.
- Adjustable forks for tires ranging from 22” to 48” diameters.
- Air hydraulic lifting with one 4 HP air/hydraulic vane style pump.
- Large spring-loaded wheel casters for easy mobility on all surfaces.
- Includes standard bumper lifting adapter and adjustable forks.
- Can be ordered with forklift truck lifting ramps and adapters.
- Available with optional wider and/or longer forks.
- CAPACITY PER COLUMN - 12.000LBS
- LIFTING HEIGHT UP TO 28"
- AIR/HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
- AIR PRESSURE REQUIRED 90 PSI
- AUTOMATIC MULTI-POSITION MECHANICAL LOCK
- SPRING LOADED THIRD WHEEL
- COLUMN WEIGHT 450 LBS
- ADJUSTABLE FORKS, TIRES 20" TO 48" DIAMETER