PKS Lifts PKMC-30-6 180,000 Lbs Mobile Lifts w/ PLC Controls (Set of 6)
- PKS Lifts
- 180,000 Lbs
Six 30,000 lb. Capacity Mobile Columns with: - PLC Controls (1 Primary, 5 Secondary) - 4" Steel Roller Bearings in 7/8" Fork Lift Mast Channel - Operates as a Synchronized Set, in Pairs or Single Column Mode
Our Heavy Duty PLC Mobile Lifts utilize one primary column to control all other “secondary” columns. In those instances where only one pair of a larger set of columns is required, “dummy” plugs are utilized to temporarily terminate the unnecessary connections on the primary column allowing for the additional columns to be set aside, clearing the shop floor.
- Plug & Play – No Installation Costs
- Safety features include positively engaged column locks while the lift is not in operation with 21 locking positions at 3” intervals.
- Electric hydraulic full rise lifting in 66 seconds (67” to the bottom of the fork).
- Single point electric solenoid lock releases.
- Adjustable forks that accommodate wheels from 22” to 48” in diameter.
- Standard 12” fork length. (22” length optional)
- 7/8” forklift mast channel with sealed steel roller bearings.
- P/U coated steel wheels with pallet style jacking mechanism for easy mobility.
- Premium PPG Alkyd Enamel finishes with Titanium Dioxide.
- Chain driven proximity sensors to accurately control column height.
- A wide range of accessories available including Fork Lift Adapters.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products