PKS Lifts PK60-4-E 60,000 Lbs Heavy Duty 4 Post Lift
PKS offers unparalleled Super Heavy Duty 4-post lifts with weight capacities ranging from 50,000 lb. to 125,000 lb. These lifts are electronically operated and PLC controlled ensuring synchronized lifting and smooth operation with a dual valve system. PKS Super Heavy Duty 4-post lifts are built to perfection and come with ALI Gold certification. PKS offers numerous options and accessories to customize your Super Heavy Duty PKS 4-post Lift to meet all your needs.
- Four direct drive hydraulic cylinders (one on each post) – no load bearing cables.
- Electronically controlled and PLC controlled and synchronized.
- Optional Control Platform for operation away from the lift.
- Constructed of maintenance free Structural Steel.
- Solid steel pulleys with sealed steel roller bearings.
- Four 3HP motors available in a range of voltages to suit your needs.
- Mechanical, Multi-position Safety locking legs on each post.
- Dual-valve leveling for smooth equalizing.
- Front & Rear wheel stops
- Wide flange beam runways made with diamond plate.
- Gradually angled approach ramps made with diamond plate.
- Optional Open Front Design (cross-beam free construction).
- Available with Recessed Alignment Equipment (Radius Plates & Slip Plates).
- 24-38” wide runways with lengths from 15 ft. to 48 ft. (Runway lengths are in available in one ft. increments for the perfect fit).
- Available with “wheels-free” bridge jacks used to raise vehicle’s tires off the platform for quick wheel, brake and axle service.
- Optional extended ramps can be ordered for lower vehicles.
- Optional LED runway track lighting available.
- Galvanizing available upon request.