Norco 82302B 1/2 Ton Capacity High Lift Wheel Dolly
For the removal and installation of single, tandem and duplex tires and wheels which are mounted on trucks that are supported above ground level.
- Heavy duty lift arms made with ball bearing conveyer rollers which allow easy rotation of wheels for alignment with bolt pattern.
- 7-1/2” of side to side lift arm adjustment eliminates the trial and error method of aligning the rim’s lug holes with the wheel drum.
- A 1,500 pound capacity heavy duty winch with 5 to 1 gear ratio provides ease of operation.
- The winch gear design acts as a brake and allows the load to be lowered incrementally if desired and without the need for constant hand pressure against the crank handle.
- A hydraulic jack tilts the lift arms to match the angle of the spindle.
- Safety chain provided to secure tires and wheels to the dolly.
- Maneuverability is made easy by means of two rear mounted ball bearing caster wheels. The caster wheels include a locking mechanism which can prevent the dolly from moving.
- Lift Height
- Low 3"
- High 41.25"
- Lift Arms
- Width 24.25"
- Length 21"
- Tilt Angle -2° to +30°
- Side to Side Adj.
- Left 3.25"
- Right 4.25"
- Overall Dimensions
- Length 45.75"
- Width 43.75"
- Height 62"
- Shipping Weight 315 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.