Norco 78606 Engine Load Leveler - 6000 Lb. Capacity
Designed to attach to a crane to position heavy duty truck engines and other vehicle components.
- Designed to hook to a crane or hoist to handle and position large, bulky components.
- The horizontal tilt can be adjusted to compensate for off-center loads, or adjusted to a certain angle for a component being positioned.
- Adjustment screw can be used manually or with air tools.
- Can be used with NORCO Model 78600B or 78605A Engine Cranes.
- 5/16” Alloy Grade 80 chain.
- Position of hooks adjusts from 32” to 48”.
- Length 32.187"
- Width 5"
- Length 15.625"
- Chain Length 26.8125"
- Shipping Weight 69 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.