Norco 78204A 1000 Lb. Truck Mounted Crane w/Winch
INTENDED USE:Mounts in the bed of a truck or on a loading dock. Designed to raise, lower and transport automobile engines, transmissions, differentials and other heavy loads with minimal effort.
- Four position telescopic boom that folds down for traveling position or storage.
- 5 to 1 gear ratio winch with 20 foot long 1/4” diameter steel cable and hook pulls the load toward the boom.
- Winch gear design acts as a brake and allows the load to be lowered incrementally if desired and without the need for constant hand pressure against the crank handle.
- Hydraulically activated boom lifts the load to the desired height.
- Crane swivels 360 degrees but can be locked in position.
- Min. Boom Height 0"
- Max. Boom Height 68.5"
- Length 46.25"
- Width 14"
- Height 64"
- Shipping Weight 180 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.