Norco 71335 3.5 Ton Floor Jack
- A heavy-duty floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses including the added capacity and maximum lift height required to handle most SUV and 1 Ton+ service trucks.
- U.S. Patent No. D683104 & 9,022,356
- Steel hydraulic block construction includes a double pump
piston design that quickly raises the jack to the maximum height
- 50" long, two piece handle with knurled hand grip and foam handle sleeve provides:
- Ease of pumping
- Longer reach for positioning under overhang
- Ease for transportation and storage
- Ease of pumping in tight quarters when second handle section is removed
- 4" low and 21-3/8" maximum lift heights (without saddle adapter)
- 7" low and 24-3/8" maximum lift heights (with saddle adapter)
- Heavy-duty chassis for added strength and dependability
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Also available is our unique 3" saddle extension adapter (Model 71303). Its patent pending design has been created to quickly lift the load. Since most SUV's and service trucks have a higher low lift height, the increased height of the saddle allows for quicker positioning and quicker lifting of the vehicle. It saves time and effort and increases shop efficiency.
- Low Lift Height 4"
- High Lift Height 21.375"
- Length 28.5"
- Width 14.375"
- Handle Length 50.25"
- Shipping Weight 106 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.