Norco 71330 3 Ton Lightweight Floor Jack
A lightweight jack designed for a
variety of automotive shop uses.
Ideal for roadside service calls.
- U.S. Patent No. D683104 & 9,022,356
- Thick aluminum side plates.
- 48" long two-piece handle with foam handle sleeve.
- Heavy duty aluminum front and rear wheels.
- Two-speed pump piston raises the saddle to the load quickly.
- Two grab handles provide more convenient lifting of the jack.
- Steel lift saddle for greater durability and strength.
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- High lift height may be increased by 3" with optional saddle extension adapter (Model 71303). Its patent pending design has been created to quickly lift the load. Since most SUV's and service trucks have a higher low lift height, the increased height of the saddle allows for quicker positioning and quicker lifting of the vehicle. It saves time and effort and increases shop efficiency.
- Low Lift Height 3.75"
- High Lift Height 19"
- Length 26"
- Width 13.5"
- Handle Length 48"
- Shipping Weight 59 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.