Baileigh TS-1040E-50 Entry Level Cabinet Style Table Saw
Cut with accuracy for an economical price with this entry level cabinet saw. The cast iron table and the steel base, fastened to the trunnion, keep vibrations down to a minimum.
- 50” right-side rip capacity.
- Entry level cabinet saw also available in a 30” rip capacity model.
- 2 hpmotor turns the blade at 3850 rpm.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Uses standard 10” blades with ⅝” arbor.
- Comes with both standard and dado inserts.
- 40” x 27” table and extensions made from precision-ground cast iron.
- Table is webbed into the base with a crisscross pattern that prevents warping or shrinkage. The cast iron surface will remain true.
- Extension boards help you cut materials that are big and tough to handle.
- Heavy-duty hardened UHMW plastic rip fence makes it easy to slide material towards the blade.
- You can cheaply replace the rip fence if you drill into it (convenient if you use unusually-shaped jigs).
- Designed with the trunnion attached to the the base, so the machine won’t wobble or exceed a safe decibel noise range.
- Attached trunnion also dampens noise to a safe decibel range.
- Robust welded steel framework minimizes vibrations, so you don’t have to worry about the blade shifting back and forth with the table.
- 2 steel handwheels on the cabinet allow you to change the blade height and the miter angle.
- Miter gauge located on base.
- 4” dust collection port lets you hook up an extraction system.
- Slanted surface inside cabinet directs sawdust towards the port to eliminate build-up.
- CSA approved.
- Safety guard on the blade has reverse teeth to prevent kickback.
- Riving knife spreads the wood as you’re cutting to avoid twisting or pinching.
|Table Size (Length)||20"|
|Table Size (Width)||27"|
|Table Saw Working Table||60" x 27"|
|Table Saw Blade Diameter||10"|
|Table Saw RPM||3850|
|Table Saw Arbor||5/8"|
|Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90°||3-1/8"|
|Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45°||2-3/16"|
|Maximum Dado Diameter||8"|
|Maximum Dado Width||13/16"|
|Maximum Rip Cut (Right)||50"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||98x36x49|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791