Lisle 59800 SPERPENTINE BELT TOOL
Features and Benefits:
- Releases Tension on Serpentine Belts With a Spring Loaded Idler Pulley.
- Supersedes 57900.
- This tool is used to remove and install belts on serpentine belt systems using the spring loaded idler pulley.
- Fits idler pulleys requiring 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 19mm hex and both 3/8" and 1/2" square drive sizes.
- For applications with limited access, 13mm and 16mm sockets are built into the handle.
- This tool covers most domestic and some import applications.
- Comes with extension for hard-to-reach idler pulleys.
- Eight low profile sockets and extension help to fit into tight spots.
- Includes 19mm socket for Honda and Toyota applications.
- Package Dimensions: 5"w 21"h 1"d
Lisle Manufacturer Warranty
All products have a lifetime warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Warranty does not apply to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper use, etc.