Lisle 46800 MASTER INNER TIE ROD TOOL SET
Features and Benefits:
- Works on Inner Tie Rods with Inaccessible Wrench Flats.
- Includes all 9 crowsfeet to work on many applications.
- The long socket slips over the tie rod end and the crowfoot engages on the socket for easy removal and installation.
- The inner tie rod can be removed and installed without removing the rack.
- The kit comes in a molded case for storage.
- Case is designed to hold up to 4 additional crowsfeet as new applications are discovered.
- Fits many applications on cars and light trucks.
- Crowsfeet sizes: 29mm, 1-3/16", 1-1/4", 32.5mm, 1-5/16", 33.6mm, 1-3/8", 1-7/16", and 1-1/2".
- Select proper crowsfoot size and place on socket of tie rod.
- Place handle over the tie rod and align tabs on the crowsfoot.
- Insert crowsfoot into slots in handle and turn retainer to lock in place.
- Turn tool assembly with 1/2" square drive.
- Package Dimensions: 7.5"w 18.5"h 3.25"d