Launch Tech Usa TLT240Sb-R 9,000 Lb Two Post Floor Plate - Symmetric - Red
- Launch Tech USA
- 9,000 Lbs
Factory Shipped. Delivery Time: 3-5 Business Days
Factory Shipped. Delivery Time: 3-5 Business Days
Launch Tech USA TLT240SB-R 9,000 lb Two Post Floor Plate - Symmetric - RED
The Launch TLT240SB 9,000lb. Two Post lift is a commercial grade, baseplate style car lift with symmetric (straight column) posts and symmetric arms. The TLT240SB symmetric arms and open top are perfect for lifting pickup trucks. Dual point lock release and durable chain driven cylinders used on the TLT240SB is a durable time proven design, making the TLT240SB an excellent choice for the professional shop or the car enthusiast. Launch provides unmatched support and availability for its complete product line.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads – Adjustable screw pads simplify vehicle loading with rubber pads for secure loading.
- Stackable Pad Extensions – 3.5″ pad extensions are perfect for lifting around running boards and can provide additional lift height in some applications. (Set of Four Included)
- Rubber Door Guards – Full coverage door guards protect door damage from contact with the lift.
- Hose Guards – Protect hydraulic hoses and give the lift a clean, finished look.
- Dual Point Lock Release – Allows technicians to disengage safety latches independently.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraints – Durable steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
- Capacity: 9,000 lbs.
- Height Overall: 113"
- Width Overall w/Power Unit: 133"
- Max. Lift Height: 73"
- Width Between Columns: 108"
- Min. Pad Height: 4"
- Asymmetric/Symmetric: Symmetric
- Drive Thru Clearance: 98"
- Lifting Speed: 50 seconds
- Clear Floor/Floor Plate: Floor Plate
- Front Arm Reach: 31.5" - 47.2"
- Rear Arm Reach: Same
- Narrow Bay Setting: N/A
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs
- Cable Diameter: 3/8"
- Column Size: 11.34" x 7.5"
- Column Steel Thickness: 6mm
- Carriage Steel Thickness: 6mm
- Arm Steel Thickness: 6mm, 8mm
- Ship Weight: 1,380 lbs.
- Ship Dimensions: 113"L x 21-1/2"W x 43"H
- Power: 208-230 Volt/60hz./Single Phase
Launch Tech collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California!
TUXEDO DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following parts and structural components carry a five year warranty:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel Pins
Legs, Carriages, Overhead Beam
Tracks, Cross Rails, Top Rail Beam
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC (Tuxedo) offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Lifts and Wheel Service equipment in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials orworkmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not beenoperated or maintained according to specifications.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, including but not limited to cables, slider blocks, chains, rubber pads and pulleys
3. Replacement of lift and tire changer cylinders after the first 30 days. A seal kit and installation instructions will be sent for repairs thereafter.
4. On-site labor
Upon receipt, the customer must visually inspect the equipment for any potential freight damage before signing clear on the shipping receipt. Freight damage is not considered a warranty issue and therefore must be noted for any potential recovery with the shipping company.
The customer is required to notify Tuxedo of any missing parts within 72 hours. Timely notification must be received to becovered under warranty.
Tuxedo will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as such parts become available from the manufacturer. No guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of replacement parts.
Tuxedo reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Tuxedo lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties,expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Tuxedo shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience,lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products