Ingersoll Rand UP6-25TAS-125 30 HP 125 PSI 120 Gallon Rotary Screw Air Compressor w/ Dryer
Boosting your company's profits was the main goal that Ingersoll Rand had in mind when it designed the revolutionary UP-Series line of integrated rotary screw air solutions. The UP-Series is more than an integrated air system, it's a complete air solution designed to maximize the key drivers of profitability in today's business.
- More Air For Your Money - Industry-leading performance delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy.
- Smart, Energy Efficient Controls - Industry-leading performance delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy.
- Maximum Uptime - Ingersoll Rand is so confident in the performance of the UP-Series, that 5 and 7 year warranty programs are available. Contact your us for availability and details.
- Installation Close to Point-of-Use - Whisper quiet operation allows for installation closer to point-of-use, reducing costs and ensuring a better & safer work environment.
- Closely Maintained Pressure - Reducing discharge pressure and avoiding excessive pressure bands increases downstream tool and equipment life.
- 70% Fewer Connections - Smart integration eliminates leaks and pressure drops maximizing reliability.
- Compact Footprint Design - Small footprint frees up valuable floor space and reduces install costs.
- Total Air System Package - Complete integrated air treatment package.
Real World Advantages
Poly-V Belt Drive
- Model - UP6-25TAS-125
- Horse Power - 25
- kW - 18.5
- Capacity m3/min†† - 2.89
- FAD cfm - 102
- psig at Discharge
- before dryer - 125
- after dryer - 120*
- dB(A)† - 68+3
- BasePlate with Integral Air Treatment - 67.0L x 36.2W X 41.3H – 1,451 Lbs.
- Tank Mounted 120 Gallon Receiver** - 74.4L x 36.2W x 70.6H - 1,775 Lbs.
*Maximum discharge pressure for package, which includes moisture separator, refrigerated dryer and installation with GP filter. Filtration efficiency to 1 micron for solid particles, liquids 0.5 mg/m3 W at 21°C and condensate drains
††Capacity quoted tested in accordance with ISO 1217:1996 annex C (CAGI-pneurop PN2CPT2)
**Dimensions same for receiver mounted package either with or without dryer
†Sound levels per ISO 2151:2004 annex C