Ingersoll Rand 3103Xp Mini Surface Prep Sander
Ingersoll Rand 3103XP Mini Surface Prep Sander
The 3103XP Mini Surface Prep Sander is the ideal tool for the removal of rust, surface deposits, and welds in hard-to-reach places. Ball-bearing construction enhances durability and smooth power delivery. And the double-sided, adjustable speed settings provide variability for a broader range of applications.
- Composite housing with ergonomic textured grip provides user comfort with exceptional resistance to grease, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight, pistol grip design with thumb actuated switch engineered for balance and one-handed operation.
- Variable speed trigger for maximum control.
- Rated Power hp (kW): 0.2 (0.15)
- Max Free Speed (rpm): 15,000
- Exhaust: Through Handle
- Output: 1/4" - 20 Thread
- Wheel Size in. (mm): 3" (75) and 2" (50)
- Weight lbs. (kg): 1.0 (0.45)
- Length in. (mm): 4.9" (125)
- Vibration m/s2: 3.2, uncertainty: 1.3
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 84.9 / 95.9
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 2.1 (59)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 19.4 (550)
- Air Inlet Size NPT in.: 1/4"
- Min Hose Size in. (mm): 3/8" (10)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products