Ingersoll Rand 3103Xp Mini Surface Prep Sander
- Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand 3103XP Mini Surface Prep Sander
The 3103XP Mini Surface Prep Sander is the ideal tool for the removal of rust, surface deposits, and welds in hard-to-reach places. Ball-bearing construction enhances durability and smooth power delivery. And the double-sided, adjustable speed settings provide variability for a broader range of applications.
- Composite housing with ergonomic textured grip provides user comfort with exceptional resistance to grease, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight, pistol grip design with thumb actuated switch engineered for balance and one-handed operation.
- Variable speed trigger for maximum control.
- Rated Power hp (kW): 0.2 (0.15)
- Max Free Speed (rpm): 15,000
- Exhaust: Through Handle
- Output: 1/4" - 20 Thread
- Wheel Size in. (mm): 3" (75) and 2" (50)
- Weight lbs. (kg): 1.0 (0.45)
- Length in. (mm): 4.9" (125)
- Vibration m/s2: 3.2, uncertainty: 1.3
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 84.9 / 95.9
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 2.1 (59)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 19.4 (550)
- Air Inlet Size NPT in.: 1/4"
- Min Hose Size in. (mm): 3/8" (10)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products