Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 1'' Drive Long Shank Impact Wrench
The highly regarded IR261 model combines compact size with high output, which makes it perfect for everything from spring work to pinion nut and track pad removal and major engine tear downs.
If you want exceptional power, durability, and ease-of-use from an impact wrench, the Ingersoll-Rand 285B-6 delivers. The impact's robust, six-vane motor cranks out an impressive 1,450 ft.-lb. of maximum torque with a 5,000 RPM maximum free speed. Not only will the 285B-6 easily handle whatever task you put it to, the impact will also help you maneuver more comfortably thanks to its professional touch trigger, swept-back side handle for superior balance, and "angled-down" exhaust. If you have a big job, this is the tool for you. Professional Touch Trigger.
- Ergonomic swept-back side handle provides convenience and maneuverability
- Robust 6-vane air motor delivers 1,450 ft.-lb. maximum torque
- Durable 6" extended anvil
- Adjustable 3-position power regulator provides ultimate power control Specifications
- Performance Rating: Heavy-Duty Extended Anvil
- Drive: 1 in.
- Max. Torque: 1,450 ft.-lbs. (1,966Nm)
- Free Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Overall Length: 20.1 in. / 511 mm
- Weight: 27.3 lbs. (12.39 kg.)
- Sound Pressure/Power: 107dbA / 120dbA
- Length: 20.1 (511mm)
- Avg. Air Consumption: 10 CFM (283 L/min.)
- Avg. Air Consumption@Load: 37 CFM (1047 L/min.)
- Air Inlet (NPTF): 1/2 in.
- Minimum Hose Size: 1/2 in. (13 mm)