Ingersoll Rand 259 1,050 lb. 3/4'' Impact Wrench
Ingersoll Rand has long provided professionals with tools that deliver the power, durability, reliability, and value needed to get the job done right. Our 259 3/4" Impactool™ is yet another example of this legacy — offering impressive performance, value, and convenience not found in competitive models.
The 259 is smaller and up to 2 pounds (.91 kg) lighter than other 3/4" impacts in its class. Together with its improved weight distribution, this makes the tool easier to handle. And, unlike most other 3/4" impacts, the 259 doesn’t require an upgrade to a 1/2" (13 mm) air line. This means lower shop costs and greater convenience of use … all without sacrificing tool performance.
- Non-biased motor delivers 1,050 ft-lb (1424 Nm) of maximum torque in both forward and reverse
- Rocking dog impact mechanism works well on a wide range of air pressures
- Two power settings in both forward and reverse
- Variable speed trigger offers impressive control
- Handle-vented exhaust directs air away from the operator
- Silenced exhaust reduces tool noise while in use
- Ergonomic design for improved tool handling
- Max Torque ft-lb (Nm): 1,050 (1424)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 200-800 (271-1085)
- Net Weight - lb (kg): 8.8 (4.0)
- Overall Length in (mm): 8.6 (218)
- Avg. Free Speed rpm: 6,000
- Impacting Sound Level - dBA: 91.6
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min); 8 (227)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 30 (850)
- Air Inlet NPT in.: 3/8
- Min Hose Size in (mm): 3/8 (10)
- Shipping Weight: 10.00 lbs.